By donating to the Y, you assist us in fulfilling our cause to help kids and families’ in need reach their full potential
Y members are a community like no other. Together, we achieve our healthy goals through a sense of camaraderie, commitment to healthy living, and building an environment that welcomes all people.
Home » Programs » Child Care » Mulberry Bush Preschool
2016/2017 Mulberry Bush Preschool Program
Jennifer Friedhoff, Ass’t Youth Development Director
732 341 9622 ext 2217 or
Registration must be done in person at the YMCA and is ongoing. State law requires a completed medical information form to be on file for all children enrolled in any child care program. Staff is First Aid and CPR certified.
A non-refundable $75 registration fee is due at time of registration. Y membership required.
Our State of New Jersey licensed Mulberry Bush Preschool, is designed for children ages 3 – 5 and who are toilet trained. We follow a structured learning curriculum focusing on:
- A structured learning curriculum
- Focusing on socialization
- Interaction with literature through independent reading and story times.
- Sensory development with manipulative and group activities.
- Language development using handwriting focused activities.
Children are introduced to:
- Math and science with hands on learning with experiments and activities.
- Physical education
- Nutrition through our Healthy U physical fitness program
- Number and letter recognition
- Hand and eye coordination
- Fine motor and gross motor skills are worked on with both individual and group activities, with games, activities and structured programming.
- Weekly swim lessons
FROM 1:00PM - 4:00PM.
3 DAYS PER WEEK
M, W, F 1:00 - 4:00PM
3 years old by October 1, 2016
$250 per month